Immunity Essential Oil. Best essential oils to help protect against covid-19.
While essential oils alone are not going to protect you against cold and flu season, with covid-19 on the rise, it’s important we do all we can to care for our bodies. This blend will boost your immune system and help your body fight back against germs. Most benefits of essential oils are based on personal testimony, but I figure, they smell great and if you can even have a small chance of helping your body out, you might as well give it a go!
This is my own spin on the Young Living Thieves essential oil blend that’s said to have amazing benefits. I’ve added burgamot to the mix which is known to help reduce anxiety – something we all could use right now!
Benefits of this blend
- helps boost the immune system
- has antimicrobial activity
- fights nasal and sinus congestion
- promotes respiratory and cardiovascular health
- improves mood and energy
- reduces anxiety
My blend is mixed with equal parts of the below oils and I used Jojoba oil as the carrier/base oil. If you get oils already mixed with a carrier to dilute, feel free to skip adding that in your mixture.
- Cinnamon: antibacterial, antifungal, antidiabetic, and antioxidant properties
- Clove: antimicrobial, helps kill bacteria, helps relieve respiratory issues like cough and asthma.
- Eucalyptus: anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, decongestant
- Lemon: calming, astringent, detoxifying, antiseptic, disinfectant and anti-fungal properties
- Bergamot: reduces anxiety, calming
I hope you guys try this out! Remember, your health is number 1 right now! Make sure your nourishing your body with immune boosting foods, sticking to your at-home workouts, and keeping your space clean!
Comment below and let me know any other blends you love! I’m always on the look out for oils to add into my routines!